Another church worthy of visiting is Santa Trinita. The 11th-century original building was rebuilt and enlarged in the 13th and 14th centuries, on a project of Andrea Pisano, who remodelled a Vallombrosan convent that already stood on the site. During the centuries its appearance changed and in 1593 was added a Baroque facade. The linear facade in stone is by Buontalenti (1593). The interior presents frescoes by Ghirlandaio (1483-86).
Note the restoration of the building to the right when compared to the top photo.